Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Wheelbarrow loads

On 4/21/2016 10:29 AM, dpb wrote:
On 04/21/2016 11:16 AM, Don Y wrote:

And that still doesn't answer the question! :

And that will be specific to each model of barrow from each manufacturer...if
you actually need such a number which I doubt, ask the folks who built the
specific one you need to know for.

Those numbers are not published. And, I suspect if you called and
asked, it wouldn't be a simple matter of "let me look it up for you".

"Could you email me a list of the capabilities for ALL your models?
So I can evaluate that characteristic in my purchase choice?
Meanwhile, I'll check with other manufacturers -- as I don't know if
YOUR models are at the high end, or low end, of the market..."

"How many M&M's are there in this bag?"

"I don't know"

"Well, I *guess* that's a CORRECT answer. But, its not an answer to
MY question!"