Watson A.Name - Watt Sun, Dark Remover

Default Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart

In article t,
mentioned...
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:54:47 +0000,

said...
I read in sci.electronics.design that John Fields jfields@austininstrum
ents.com wrote (in ) about
'Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart', on Mon, 29 Dec 2003:
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:07:59 +0000, John Woodgate
wrote:

I read in sci.electronics.design that John Fields jfields@austininstrum
ents.com wrote (in ) about
'Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart', on Mon, 29 Dec 2003:
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:18:19 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

R1/R2 = 5

---
R2/R1 = 5

Not always. (;-)

---
I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere... :-)

I meant that for 6V in and 5V into Rl, R2 = 5R1.

OK, let's go on in the same vein. R2 is not always 5R1; it might be 5R6
or even 47K. (;-)

But Mr. Wizard, this *package* says 502 and this one's on
psychedelics.

Why won't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?

Man, what did I start? Buncha pedants.

BTW, I scrapped a couple old half gig hard drives, and took out the
magnets. Those things are powerfull little devils! Made out of
Nicodemus or some other exotic sounding materials. ;-) But I held
the magnet to the platter and it literally won't even attract the
plated coating on the aluminum. I guess it's so thin that it's like
it's not even there!

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@