Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default DVD Rewinder

"John Robertson" wrote in message
On 04/19/2016 5:20 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:44:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Got in a pack of new clip leads. I can do alot of things with clip
leads. They are a bench staple like the ends off of components, paper
clips, various glues and potions.

OK, fairly nice set of leads.

THEY CAME IN AN ANTI STATIC BAG !

I want to call that company and ask if they have any DVD rewinders in
stock.

DVD rewinders are rare. Write only memory is rare too, but not rare
enough. I have come across write only memory DVDs and that's what I
use my DVD rewinder for.
Eric

WOM is not that rare - the 25120 was designed by Signetics engineer John G
'Jack' Curtis back in the early 70s and included in their catalog:

Practically any TTL or CMOS chip except flip-flops are WOMs.