Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Will 3/8" aluminum withstand pedal power?

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 08:31:16 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 22:03:50 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

I've never seen the diamond shaped "points". All the ones I've seen
are just little triangles stamped out of thin metal. I would suspect
that if you were to leave the frame laying flat for a few days that
the putty would be enough to hold the glass by itself, particularly
if
you use the good putty mixed up with white lead, that lasts
practically for ever :-)
--
Cheers,
John B.

Leaving the frame flat for a few days wasn't an option for the glass
in the door to my house.

Got plywood? g

--
If you want to make your dreams come true,
the first thing you have to do is wake up!