Asimov

Default Is TV Service the Blacksmith of the 21 Century

"Leonard Caillouet" bravely wrote to "All" (27 Dec 03 06:50:00)
--- on the heady topic of " Is TV Service the Blacksmith of the 21 Century"

LC From: "Leonard Caillouet"
LC I have no doubt that I could go to any decent sized
LC market and have a job right away because I know how to repair
LC profitably. But then, so could a good blacksmith who understood the
LC market, I suppose.
LC Leonard Caillouet

There are still blacksmiths who make a living at it these days.

.... You may be a tech if you're entertained by a 6-pack and sparking HV.