Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DGoncz DGoncz is offline

Default Make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001 without any tools

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 6:29:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:04:33 -0700, Jason Dale
wrote:

On 4/10/2016 2:43 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:09:18 -0500, Ignoramus6088
wrote:

Hello, I need to make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001" accuracy
without any tools. Please help me with creative ideas.

Ebay. All you need is money, no tools required

How has the Hotel Econoline 350 been treating you lately? Clean sheets
every night? Toilet in good working order?

Hotel Econoline is great! Last night I found a pile of chocolates on
my pillow! Well, it isn't so much a pillow as it is a duffel bag. And
they weren't so much chocolates as they were rat ****. The hotel
service dogs are supposed to prevent these things but they moved to
better accommodations with the guy who holds up a "hungry please help
sign" at the off ramp.

A recent film covers a women who lives in a van...it's quite popular.

Doug Goncz