Peter

Default Focus Adjustment on a ViewSonic P810 21" monitor

I am not sure if anyone has read up on my previous messages or not, but I
believe I have since fixed my monitor problem.

I pretty much just re-flowed all the solder around the flyback and anything
else that I came across and now it seems to be working fine except it's a
little fuzzy.

There is a little hole in the back of the monitor that I questions whether
or not it's the access hole for the focus. I would like to not have to take
the monitor apart again if I could avoid it and if this is the access hole,
it would make my life so much easier.

Does anyone haev any input?

Thanks