Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001 without any tools

Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Steve W." wrote in message
As for sleeping in a work vehicle. Did it for a while. Not an
uncommon thing for road techs and drivers. You same money on hotels,
stay close to your tools and equipment (which helps prevent theft)
and just visit a truck stop or similar to grab a shower.

--
Steve W.

In the Army I slept out on the ground enough to become comfortable
with it. Having my car to sleep in after a midnight repair call was a
welcome luxury.

When I was the roadie for a theatre troupe performing at a resort near
the Canadian border I camped in the woods in my cozy down sleeping
bag. At that time I was living on a motorcycle which easily
disappeared from sight down dirt trails. The singers had a room whose
heavy drapes concealed that the windows were open and they woke up
freezing in the night.

--jsw

Roadies can sleep ANYWHERE.... That can be a very long day...

--
Steve W.