Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kevin Casey[_2_] Kevin Casey[_2_] is offline

Default Make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001 without any tools

On 4/10/2016 10:55 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 19:16:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:04:33 -0700, Jason Dale
wrote:

On 4/10/2016 2:43 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:09:18 -0500, Ignoramus6088
wrote:

Hello, I need to make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001" accuracy
without any tools. Please help me with creative ideas.

Ebay. All you need is money, no tools required

How has the Hotel Econoline 350 been treating you lately? Clean sheets
every night? Toilet in good working order?

The E350 is still in the shop, waiting for me to bring in the last
$300.

Hmmm, how long does it take to find 4 hours work?

The Dodge Caravan is getting 22mpg and doing just fine.

22 mpg?! Empty and going downhill with a tailwind at 264 mph on the
way to a $75 per hour job no doubt!

The Ranger is scheduled to have the valves done in a week.

Is that the Wieber International fleet, or a typical inventory of
vehicles dropped off at any wrecking yard overnight?

Since you are using the nym of one of my foster kids, its obvious you
really are mentally ill. All your other nyms have been killfiled. No
problem, Jason doesnt even know about Usenet, so off you go into the
Bozo bin. As I said..first time...everytime you appear..off you go.

plink
You really are a mentally ill stupid piece of ****, best wiped off on
the nearest curb.
wipe

Gunner

Has the Amazing Wieber ever considered fixing his own vehicles? Nope,
because learning to do that would take away from his time that's
better used to fabricate stories about all the thing he can do!

Chalk up his inability to do even basic automotive work as yet another
glaring inconsistency in his litany of Amazing Wieber stories. I mean,
with all the tools in the 20,000 square foot factory at Wieber
International, you'd think he'd be able to do most of it himself.