Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default Delta Faucet set screw stuck, then hubby tried to drill outscrew and broke off the tap out. what do i do now?

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 9:33:19 AM UTC-7, Micky wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2016 23:11:26 -0400, Micky
wrote:

snippage

I only looked in HD, not elsewhere online.

Of course the worst would be you'd have to buy a whole faucet and just
use the handle. Then you'd have a spare faucet, but someday you'll
find someone with a bad faucet and a good handle. It's still a lot
easier than replacing the whole faucet which has some possibility of
creating leaks too.

Doesn't work, I have a stack of perfectly good left hand leather work gloves. I am right handed so that is the one that wears out. So far I haven't found a "lefty" to trade with