Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus6088 Ignoramus6088 is offline

Default Make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001 without any tools

On 2016-04-10, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:09:18 -0500, Ignoramus6088
wrote:

Hello, I need to make a ball screw and ball nut to 0.0001" accuracy
without any tools. Please help me with creative ideas.

Don't even try. Just make up a long story about how you did it. Make
it as absurd as you like, and the more elaboration the better. For
example, write about how you used to work to .00001" accuracy when you
were 11 and banging your babysitter. If anybody makes fun of your
story, then post their message headers and say you're having them
killed.

Good idea. Especially the babysitter part.

Should I also spam newsgroups with worthless opinions about CAD/CAM
software?

What about establishing a linkedin community filled with my sock
puppets?

And what about bragging about having worked at 50 different
"precision" companies in the last 5 years?

Now that I think of it, the above instructions should be in an FAQ for
this newsgroup.

Too bad that there is fewer and fewer people remaining on USENET, it
was/still is so much fun, but unfortunately it is going away.