Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Doe[_4_] John Doe[_4_] is offline

Default Cut an accurate 1/2" square hole through 1/4" aluminum without tools?

Any normal human being would understand that.

Of course it isn't to be taken literally.

Take a break from the 99% off-topic trolling in this group and think
about metalworking for a minute... Or don't. I've probably researched
it thoroughly enough anyway.

As you were...

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in . 4.170:

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 4:18:19 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
I need to cut a 1/2" square through 1/4" aluminum. It doesn't have to
be centered, but the dimensions of the hole need to be correct.

Your subject said "with NO TOOLS". I'm not sure how you can justify
using even a drill bit with the 'no tools' restriction.

I'd suggest that with some sand, some durable fingernails, and months of
time, you might be able to erode a _somewhat_squarISH_ hole in a thin
sheet of aluminum.

NO tools? Really?

Lloyd