BigWallop

Default Any thoughts for covering internal bricks walls?

"N. Thornton" wrote in message
om...
"jak" wrote in message

... snip

My house is a traditional 1940's 3 bed-semi, with a "lean-to/utility" on

the
side.

Want to decorate this "lean-to" and change it from being just a brick
outhouse to a nice utility room. I've already made a false floor to

raise
it level with the kitchen / front & back doors, now I looking to cover

the
brick walls.

I thought of plasterboarding the whole utility room but I think it will

cost
alot to have the whole room skimmed by a plasterer.

You dont have to, you can just use jointing plaster to fill the
joints, do it yourself.

Regards, NT

And make sure the plasterboard doesn't have the tapered edges.