JURB6006

Default Help! Need Sansui TV/VCR Remote or Codes

Post the FCCID# off the back. Someone may know the real manufacturer of the
unit. If they didn't use a custom code for Sansui, it'll probably be way easier
to get one from the "real" factory, or another brand, such as Phillips, Sears,
whatever, all you need is their model #. This can be tricky, but it gives you
another avenue to find it.

Incidentally, if you have the universal now, try the codes for Funai,
Broksonic, Phillips, Sears and any brand name you recognize as an old Hifi
audio brand, like Marantz, Fisher. If one works, I'm not saying it'll be easier
to get, but if you got more options you're more likely to hit.

I'd also give eBay a shot, people do sell broken stuff there, so if you find
one with a broken screen, you should not only be able to get the remote, but
alot of spare parts, maybe even an extra battery and charger.(I did kinda
assume it's AC/DC) Unfortunately if the screen is broken, the lamp is possibly
broken too, but maybe not.

JURB