Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default OT beetroot juice

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message
o.uk...

In this case Stuarts early life experiences with beetroot - when he first
encountered them, whether he was forced to eat them as a puniushment
as a child, memories he may have subsequently suppressed; apparently
all of these things can have an effect,

I never had anything like that with beetroot and always

Well you wouldn't as it wasn't meant entirely seriously.
I simply found the idea of a rebellious child being force
fed beetroot and everyone involved ending up getting covered
in beetroot juice rather amusing.

And in any case I did say the memories were suppressed.
No doubt leading to a rash of claims 50 or 60 years
later for historical beetroot abuse, compensation
claims, maybe even a rash of cold callers.

michael adams