Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT beetroot juice

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
tabbypurr wrote
Stuart Noble wrote

I think I might switch to celery instead. That I quite like, although
my
sons can't bear it. Who knows how these lifelong aversions come about

They're an evolutionary survival tactic. If a food source turns
bad, at least some will survive and the village/tribe continues.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Food sources don't turn bad in the sense that they
start killing people when they didn't previously.

Lol,

Village eejut imitations cut no mustard around here, gutless.

ergotism anybody?

Didn't happen when humans were EVOLVING, stupid.

Dodgy meat/fish etc.

Haven't noticed any kids who refuse to eat any of those either.

And if you meant crop failure, it makes much
more sense to have evolved to be able to eat
almost anything and that is what humans have
done and we have seen people eat almost
anything when the **** hits the fan spectacularly
like it has in North Korea etc at times.

people do eat anything when sufficienly hungry.

And we can be confident they did that
when humans were EVOLVING, stupid.

reams of your even sillier stuff any 2 year old
could leave for dead flushed where it belongs