Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default OT beetroot juice

On 07/04/2016 16:42, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Thomas Prufer
wrote:

On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 13:11:42 +0100, Stuart Noble

wrote:

I think I might switch to celery instead. That I quite like, although
my sons can't bear it. Who knows how these lifelong aversions come about

Or celeriac.
Celeriac mash is darn good, I think. (In the interest of disclosu I
like
beetroot, though beetroot wine is something I'd only drink on a
substantial
bet.)

Is that sioply mashed celeriac, or mashed potatoes with some celeriac added?

Remoulade is the stuff. Common overseas where its a common staple of
salads but seems to be relatively unknown here. On our infrequent day
trips to France, usually come back with 400gm of it.

I positively enjoy making my own. As with so many things discussed here,
it needs the right tool, such as a Benriner Mandolin. Other than that
very easy. And very enjoyable. Nowadays you can readily buy Ood.

--
Rod