Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] surfsup@gmai.com is offline

Default The boi tried to hack my Linkin account.

On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 07:56:27 -0700, nickname unavailable
wrote:

On 4/7/2016 7:29 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 07 Apr 2016 09:39:33 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2016 06:30:07 -0700,
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2016 01:41:33 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

One of our little friends tried to access my LinkedIn account,

Bwahahaha!

When I contacted the Support desk..and waited for 20 minutes..they
told me I had many attempts to log into my account from a specific IP
address. Which appears to be..familiar.

Oh really? And yet you're keeping it a secret? Why would you do that?
Post it and let's narrow down the location of this alleged superspy
who is what, trying to make you look worse than you already do? LOL

I wonder what they were trying to do..besides wipe out my data,

What data do you imagine is stored at Linkedin? Oh wait, you think
that Linkedin is IN your computer!

contact lists, emails from potential employers and so forth.

Oh my god you are such a ****ing idiot. And how is somebody supposed
to wipe out emails from your "potential employers," who do not exist?

Most
shocking and very very ..intersting.

No, it's only your post that's interesting, in the same way that it's
interesting that the sun rose again today. You self destructively
write yourself into yet another hole, and then you write some
desperate crazy story because you imagine it will help you.

Potential threat indeed....glad Im a CCW holder. Brrrrrr!!!

Don't take any more chances. Put a bullet into your hard drive RIGHT
NOW! Hell, better shoot your microwave as well if you have one, those
are a well known back door into all your valuable chuckle Linkedin
data.

How do you suppose he's extracting IP addresses from thoroughly
buggered Usenet posts, to compare with the one he supposedly got from
LinkedIn?

Wieber stories tend to have common traits. One is that the only proof
of their truth is his worthless word, or something he's keeping secret
for an unknown or crazy reason. Another is that he knows so little
about the subject that he can't help writing something preposterous.
In his 10 million mile story the subject is actually math, and his
helplessness with it. His new lowest number is 2.7 million miles,

Really? When did he lop 300,000 miles off the total? Last I saw, he
was claiming 3 million.

I think it was in his recent opus, something about the figure not
being exact, "might be 2.7 or 3.3", something like that.

but he forgot that he also said he rode "scooters" for one million of
those. Or perhaps he'll say the one million is in addition to the 2.7.
What a whack job. My new favorite Wieber quote: "of course I don't own
my own lot." LOL

Yeah, that one is great. The entire land baron debacle is one of the best.

He is particularly sensitive about the land thing. The paranoia
probably drives him to believe that he needs a defensible position. He
likely feels that failing to buy land is his biggest failure in life.
Which may be true, but he'd need a spreadsheet to rank that failure
against all the others.