Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The boi tried to hack my Linkin account.

One of our little friends tried to access my LinkedIn account,
according to a warning I just got. (VBG)

Nice try you mental case..but no cigar.

Crom but I love watching the boi fumble **** around and try to **** me
over. im still not sure why he does it. Is he simply drunk? Going
bonkers on us? I know nobody is paying him, whats the point? So he is
doing it all by his lonesome. Gosh..I must have really gotten under
his skin. But then..thats easy to do to mental cases. They are
so...loony and unpredictable.

He really needs a much better hobby. Perhaps painting china ducks or
coffee cups may settle his mental issues? I know much better than to
suggest he get a pet....brrrrr....

"Hi Mark,

To make sure you continue having the best experience possible on
LinkedIn, we're regularly monitoring our site and the Internet to keep
your account information safe.

We've recently noticed a potential risk to your LinkedIn account
coming from outside LinkedIn and just to be safe, we've locked your
account for now. You'll need to reset your password in order to unlock
your account. Here's how:

Go to the LinkedIn website.
Next to the password field, click the "Forgot your password" link,
and enter your email address.
You'll get an email from LinkedIn asking you to click a link that
will help you reset your password.
Once you've reset your password, a confirmation email will be sent
to the confirmed email addresses on your account.

Thanks for helping us keep your account safe,
The LinkedIn Team"

When I contacted the Support desk..and waited for 20 minutes..they
told me I had many attempts to log into my account from a specific IP
address. Which appears to be..familiar.
I wonder what they were trying to do..besides wipe out my data,
contact lists, emails from potential employers and so forth. Most
shocking and very very ..intersting.

Potential threat indeed....glad Im a CCW holder. Brrrrrr!!!

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 07 Apr 2016 01:41:33 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

One of our little friends tried to access my LinkedIn account,

Bwahahaha!

When I contacted the Support desk..and waited for 20 minutes..they
told me I had many attempts to log into my account from a specific IP
address. Which appears to be..familiar.

Oh really? And yet you're keeping it a secret? Why would you do that?
Post it and let's narrow down the location of this alleged superspy
who is what, trying to make you look worse than you already do? LOL

I wonder what they were trying to do..besides wipe out my data,

What data do you imagine is stored at Linkedin? Oh wait, you think
that Linkedin is IN your computer!

contact lists, emails from potential employers and so forth.

Oh my god you are such a ****ing idiot. And how is somebody supposed
to wipe out emails from your "potential employers," who do not exist?

Most
shocking and very very ..intersting.

No, it's only your post that's interesting, in the same way that it's
interesting that the sun rose again today. You self destructively
write yourself into yet another hole, and then you write some
desperate crazy story because you imagine it will help you.

Potential threat indeed....glad Im a CCW holder. Brrrrrr!!!

Don't take any more chances. Put a bullet into your hard drive RIGHT
NOW! Hell, better shoot your microwave as well if you have one, those
are a well known back door into all your valuable chuckle Linkedin
data.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

How do you suppose he's extracting IP addresses from thoroughly
buggered Usenet posts, to compare with the one he supposedly got from
LinkedIn?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Wieber stories tend to have common traits. One is that the only proof
of their truth is his worthless word, or something he's keeping secret
for an unknown or crazy reason. Another is that he knows so little
about the subject that he can't help writing something preposterous.
In his 10 million mile story the subject is actually math, and his
helplessness with it. His new lowest number is 2.7 million miles, but
he forgot that he also said he rode "scooters" for one million of
those. Or perhaps he'll say the one million is in addition to the 2.7.
What a whack job. My new favorite Wieber quote: "of course I don't own
my own lot." LOL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/7/2016 1:41 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Show the IP address they told you right he __________________________

Oh, wait - no one told you any IP address, Marie.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Jeez. That must have nearly split his butt. Just say no to crack...

--
Ed Huntress

Or perhaps he'll say the one million is in addition to the 2.7.
What a whack job. My new favorite Wieber quote: "of course I don't own
my own lot." LOL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Really? When did he lop 300,000 miles off the total? Last I saw, he
was claiming 3 million.

but he forgot that he also said he rode "scooters" for one million of
those. Or perhaps he'll say the one million is in addition to the 2.7.
What a whack job. My new favorite Wieber quote: "of course I don't own
my own lot." LOL

Yeah, that one is great. The entire land baron debacle is one of the best.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The Amazing Wieber is indestructible. There was this one time he was
riding at 264 mph and dodging leftist RPGs. He locked up the rear
wheel, shifted into reverse, swung around so he was riding backwards,
looked his attacker right in the eyes, and then shot him dead-center
once in each mirrored peeper. Then he reversed again, wheelied off
into the sunset, and finished the other 899 miles of his day. Or was
that a Fast and Furious scene? Anyway, his cop friend from the range
captured the whole thing on his radar gun. VHS tape of the incident is
stored in a footlocker at one of Wieber's many land holdings. But he
can't be bothered to show it because he doesn't care what anybody
thinks. Oh, and somebody from a very familiar IP address is trying to
hack into the footlocker, but Wieber's CCW is standing guard.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I think it was in his recent opus, something about the figure not
being exact, "might be 2.7 or 3.3", something like that.

but he forgot that he also said he rode "scooters" for one million of
those. Or perhaps he'll say the one million is in addition to the 2.7.
What a whack job. My new favorite Wieber quote: "of course I don't own
my own lot." LOL

Yeah, that one is great. The entire land baron debacle is one of the best.

He is particularly sensitive about the land thing. The paranoia
probably drives him to believe that he needs a defensible position. He
likely feels that failing to buy land is his biggest failure in life.
Which may be true, but he'd need a spreadsheet to rank that failure
against all the others.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/7/2016 1:41 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
One of our little friends tried to access my LinkedIn account,

Bull****.

chuckle

How unlock my fb account [email protected] UK diy 1 April 13th 15 09:02 AM
TRANSFER 300$ To Your EFT Account By Just ONE CLICK From OTHER Account hollywood Metalworking 0 October 23rd 10 07:52 PM
hacked ur account hacked ur account UK diy 2 February 8th 10 12:34 AM
New Account [email protected] UK diy 40 November 18th 06 06:57 PM
New Account [email protected] Home Repair 1 November 12th 06 02:53 AM