Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT beetroot juice

On Thursday, 7 April 2016 16:03:35 UTC+1, michael adams wrote:
"Stuart Noble" wrote in message news:q7sNy.500003

I think I might switch to celery instead. That I quite like, although my sons can't
bear it. Who knows how these lifelong aversions come about

With celery, for some people at least, the aversion may be more
to do with the stringy texture,

yes I have a friend that hates celery, and pinapple except the time he had it straight from a grower and fresh he cantl stand tinned pinaple of even those pots you get. But he does like fresh pinnaple as a sweet but NOT on pizzaz or on sticks with cheese.

rather than the taste itself. The
same can apply with pineapple as well.

Some say similar things about marmite.