Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] surfsup@gmai.com is offline

Default The boi tried to hack my Linkin account.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2016 01:41:33 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

One of our little friends tried to access my LinkedIn account,

Bwahahaha!

When I contacted the Support desk..and waited for 20 minutes..they
told me I had many attempts to log into my account from a specific IP
address. Which appears to be..familiar.

Oh really? And yet you're keeping it a secret? Why would you do that?
Post it and let's narrow down the location of this alleged superspy
who is what, trying to make you look worse than you already do? LOL

I wonder what they were trying to do..besides wipe out my data,

What data do you imagine is stored at Linkedin? Oh wait, you think
that Linkedin is IN your computer!

contact lists, emails from potential employers and so forth.

Oh my god you are such a ****ing idiot. And how is somebody supposed
to wipe out emails from your "potential employers," who do not exist?

Most
shocking and very very ..intersting.

No, it's only your post that's interesting, in the same way that it's
interesting that the sun rose again today. You self destructively
write yourself into yet another hole, and then you write some
desperate crazy story because you imagine it will help you.

Potential threat indeed....glad Im a CCW holder. Brrrrrr!!!

Don't take any more chances. Put a bullet into your hard drive RIGHT
NOW! Hell, better shoot your microwave as well if you have one, those
are a well known back door into all your valuable chuckle Linkedin
data.