Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default OT beetroot juice

On 4/7/2016 4:18 AM, Stuart Noble wrote:
On 07/04/2016 00:15, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/6/2016 6:35 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 April 2016 22:24:39 UTC+1, S Viemeister wrote:
I thought I might be able to tolerate beetroot in a carrot-cake-like
incarnation.
Nope.
Still tastes like dirt.

Beetroot wine?

A terrible thing to do to alcohol.

Her Indoors says beetroots taste better when you cook them yourself in
the pressure cooker rather than buying the pre-packed ones!
Sounds like most nasty dark green things, like kale and spinach, are
equally good for you, and they surely can't taste any worse than beetroot.

Kale is tasty, spinach is tolerable, beetroot is disgusting.