Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default OT beetroot juice

On 06/04/2016 18:54, Stuart Noble wrote:

I'd only been on bbs for a couple of days and, frankly, I wasn't
prepared to put up with the side effects I was getting. In fact I'm
beginning to wonder whether medication is appropriate at all in most cases.
http://www.cochrane.org/CD006742/HTN...on-are-unclear

There used to be a good series of articles in the Telegraph, written by
Dr Le Fanu, and his article on over medication sparked a huge response.
Unfortunately the DT seem to have adopted the same awful layout that the
grundian and indy are using and all the old articles have gone.