Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default OT beetroot juice

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 06/04/2016 13:13, Stuart Noble wrote:
IIRC there was some discussion recently about the above re blood
pressure. Having had some unpleasant experiences with the legal high
known as beta blockers (and now also with amlodipine), I'm determined to
get off medication altogether. I've got me a Nutri Ninja but I hate
beetroot, so anyone got any alternatives? Not that keen on kale either
as it happens :-)

check you are getting enough potassium as low potassium leads to raised BP.

Bananas other fruit etc.

That's the other side of the low salt or more specifically low sodium chloride
recommendation. something like that Potassium and sodium are
responsible for ion exchange across the cell embranes of every cell
in the body /somethinhg like that and so maintaining a balance
is important. Well once you know about it seems that way
anyway.

michael adams