Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default True cost of "filling" an electric car?

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 06/04/2016 16:36, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 April 2016 10:33:20 UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 23:55:39 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

So what sort of driver is it aimed at long distance ?
but can only do 215 miles.....

Wage slave commuters.

With a new battery! What mileage can it achieve on a single charge
when
the battery is a 1 or 2 years old?

Lots of people here rabbiting on with zero knowledge.
My car is 2012, any battery deterioration is undetectable.

How many miles has it done? Since mid 2012 I've done about 55,000
miles.
Which is over 250 full charge discharge cycles at 215 miles/charge.
Far more actaual charge events would happen in reality.

--
Cheers
Dave.

It has only done 15,000 miles.
I use it locally, for long distances/more comfort, I use my other car.

Really green isn't it, having two lots of carbon costs for the production
of a car so you can have one to use locally and the other when it won't
work.

Yep

it's a sensible as telling people that they have to drive to their council
tip to recycle certain types of waste

tim