Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT beetroot juice

On Wednesday, 6 April 2016 13:13:19 UTC+1, Stuart Noble wrote:
IIRC there was some discussion recently about the above re blood
pressure. Having had some unpleasant experiences with the legal high
known as beta blockers (and now also with amlodipine), I'm determined to
get off medication altogether. I've got me a Nutri Ninja but I hate
beetroot, so anyone got any alternatives? Not that keen on kale either
as it happens :-)

I was in the co-op and saw these packets of dried beetroot they had carrots and other things to, I tried the beetroot and carrot on special offer at £1.
I do wonder whether they have added ingridients that negate any good the 'snack' might possible do me compard to a mars or 2 bags of crips, not sure I'll buy them again unless on specail offer.