Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Man with a van - how much to pay?

On Sunday, 3 April 2016 12:20:11 UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, 3 April 2016 08:18:03 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message

I have a storage container in the East Midlands which is 8 x 7 x 5 but not
entirely full. The company do deliver the container from their storage
facility, but only locally 50m. At some point in the next few months I
will need to get a van with a driver who will assist with unpacking this
container into the van, and driving me plus contents to the North West
where he will assist with unpacking.

Approximately how much would I be looking at paying for this, including
fuel?

Not having any similar experience, I'd start he
http://www.anyvan.com/man-and-van

a good idea that fails hopelessly in practice

NT

You'd have thought someone would complain about such a sexist job ;-)