Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Sticking attic ladder

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
Fredxxx wrote:
On 02/04/2016 20:58, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
ARW wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in
message ...
ARW wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in
message ...
AnthonyL wrote:
The bottom section of my 3 section loft ladder does not slide
smoothly.

The middle section slides up against the fixed section a treat
but the bottom section seems to have two or three points where
it binds and I can't work out why or how to fix it.

I've tried some silicone spray but the runners are clean anyway.

The ladder is a Youngman New Easyway (sticker says manufactured
Week 23/00) similar to

http://www.youngmanaccess.com/uk/vie...siway/31334000

But mine is 100Kg limit.

Try using some Vaseline where it sticks.

And, I'm not being funny.

Never thought you were - but I always suspected that your were a
bit queer.

I knew somebody would take the bait.
I've lost count of how many girlfriends I've had.
Can you say the same?

Mrs Palmer and her five daughters is the best you get. And I am not
being funny.

Cute.............. very pikey.
But you did not answer my question.

I suspect he can count and wouldn't want to show you up even more.

He lives in a ******** council house in Yorkshire. Do you know where
Yorkshire is? Been there have you???
This is the bully that has assaulted apprentices.
This is the bully that has been cautioned by the police.
He probably has convictions.
This is the big tough guy that caused a live in girlfriend to walk out on
him and turn the gas on the cooker. She was hoping to blow him up.
He is not a nice person.

Bet he has ****ed a lot more than you ever have.