Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Sticking attic ladder

ARW wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
AnthonyL wrote:
The bottom section of my 3 section loft ladder does not slide
smoothly.

The middle section slides up against the fixed section a treat but
the bottom section seems to have two or three points where it binds
and I can't work out why or how to fix it.

I've tried some silicone spray but the runners are clean anyway.

The ladder is a Youngman New Easyway (sticker says manufactured Week
23/00) similar to

http://www.youngmanaccess.com/uk/vie...siway/31334000

But mine is 100Kg limit.

Try using some Vaseline where it sticks.

And, I'm not being funny.

Never thought you were - but I always suspected that your were a bit
queer.

I knew somebody would take the bait.
I've lost count of how many girlfriends I've had.
Can you say the same?