Michael

Default Help! Need Sansui TV/VCR Remote or Codes

Hi, all. I have a Sansui CLD0065 LCD 6" TV/VCR unit. It's a neat little
unit and it works fine. Alas, the person I bought it from didn't have the
remote. When I got home, I discovered that many functions, including
record, can only be done from the remote! There isn't even a record button
on the machine.

I bought a universal remote that supposedly could run this machine, and it
does, but it has no tape speed button (and the machine is currently stuck
in SP), and the volume control codes on it don't work.

Does anybody have a remote for this unit? Also, I have Omniremote for Palm
(the learning remote software program), so I could get by with a database
with the codes for this remote, instead of the real thing, if someone has
that. I couldn't find one on the internet.

Any help is MUCH appreciated. I really like this little TV/VCR, but I
can't do much with it without the remote or the codes.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Michael