Ken_B

Default Toshiba PDR-M700 digital camera power supply question

Turns out the center conductor is positive. It finally occurred to me to
check for common grounds between the power jack and other jacks,
and that answered the question.

"Ken_B" ken5229"at"softhome.net wrote in message
I don't have an adapter. I have some 5-volt DC power supplies, but don't
want to plug one into this camera until I know the correct polarity.

Thanks for the reply.

Ken

"BFriedl" wrote in message
newspdCb.2470$J77.411@fed1read07...
You could try sticking pins in the adapter end and measuring the voltage
from the cable with a meter. that should tell you which is +, unless, of
course, the oem adaper is dead?

Ken_B wrote:
Can anyone tell me the polarity of the A/C adapter jack on the Toshiba
PDR-M700 digital camera? Just says "DC IN 5V". Thanks.

--
BFriedl
A+ Certified Technician