Posted to rec.woodworking

Default flat bottom forstner bits

notbob wrote:
On 2016-03-30, Mike Marlow wrote:

Man - you are one contentious person who is bent on going off on
tangents that have nothing to do with comments that have previously been
made. Bet you don't really have a lot of friends in life...

Yeah, I suck. 8|

But! ....I have faith that all you perfect people will set me
straight and will eventually mold me into the exact person you want me
to be. I'll jes sit here in the corner and think precisely what you
instruct me to think.

Nobody perfect here, but dude - just take a look at yourself and the way
you interact here. Says it all.

Jinkies! We having fun, yet?

Apparently you are...

--