Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Raspberry Pi Case

OFWW wrote in
:

I'm curious, is your Pi for a special purpose or experimentation? How
did you get one so fast?

It's mainly for playing with right now. I've got a Pi 2 that I'm hooking
up my Digitrax PR3 programmer to, and may do so with the Pi 3.

I got lucky, I guess. I ordered the official touch screen from MCM and
preordered a Pi 3 about 3 weeks before it was available. They delayed
shipping the touch screen until the Pi 3 was available.

The touch screen is a nice bit of hardware, I've played with it for several
hours already and the only problems I have are basically Fitt's Law
related... Kinda hard to hit a 5-pixel by 10-pixel target with your huge
50x50 pixel fingers.

Puckdropper