Tim

Default How to open Panasonic vcr remote?

Hi

Have just bought a secondhand Panasonic NV-HS950B vcr (European model).
Seller was upfront that remote isn't working due to the small vcr/tv plunge
button under the flip top being stuck down. Easily fixed think I...

Have removed the one small screw and am now faced with the still sealed
remote which flexes slightly open at the screwed end but is otherwise locked
fairly tight.

Can anyone advise me on how to open this (particular) remote? In common
with so many others I assume it's either a pull or pry apart or maybe
sliding to unlock some catches but I'm a bit reluctant to go in full steam
considering a replacement is around £90!!

many thanks

Tim