Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) RDU that amazes me

On 3/28/2016 10:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I fear you may have misunderstood. I want adults to be able to register as drug users. They can become an "RDU, Registered Drug User" who can have all the dope they want even supplied by the government but there will be conditions. An RDU will have a chip implant with their registration info and a tattoo across their chest reading "Registered Drug User, Do Not Resuscitate" "RDU if OD, DNR". That way, it won't cost taxpayer money to keep them alive if they OD or do something stupid while ****ed up. RDU's will also be sterilized so they can't reproduce. They will not be allowed to operate any large motor vehicle or construction equipment. There will be many jobs they can't have. Not any job where they would transport passengers or be responsible for the welfare of others. They could not be a physician, nurse, dentist or other health care professional. No job as a cop, firefighter, EMT, corrections officer, soldier or any government or public service job. They could not be a teacher,

daycare worker, nuclear power plant operator, lawyer, prosecutor or judge. They could not be a pharmacist or work in a pharmacy. An RDU could not hold public office. An RDU could not have any job requiring a professional licence. Imagine a stoned architect designing a highrise building. Just imagine a doped up utility worker repairing a large gas line under the street in front of your home. I'm all about personal responsibility and the freedom to destroy yourself as long as you don't harm anyone else due to your self destructive behavior. Perhaps there could be special dumbass insurance for the RDU's? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sober Monster

Is that going to be like the no fly list? Can
find your self on the list at any moment, and
no way to get removed from the list?

--
..
Christopher A. Young