Ian Molton

Default first time post, Dell 1700fp LCD monitor, has Blue backgroundcolor, won't adjust to normal

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:34:05 GMT
Jim wrote:

Here is my problem. My monitor (17" Dell flat panel) has too much
blue color in it, otherwise the picture is fine. The monitor's self
test says it is OK. The monitor's color control menu works when I
adjust red and green but nothing changes when I try to adjust blue.
The ATI graphics card in my computer also has color adjust and again,
red and green change but blue does not. It is more accurate to say
the screen kind of "shimmers" when I try to change blue, but the color
does not change.

I assume you checked the fault isnt in your graphics adapter?

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.