Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Cellphone App that amazes me

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 10:54:08 AM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 10:00:55 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
.
My browser must be having problems today. It seems to have left out the
section of your post related to smartphone apps.

Could you please repost it..I'm sure it was very interesting.

Here is one, saw in the news where a town was wanting to ban any electronic
device use while walking. Seems that too many people are getting hirt
because they are looking at the phone instead of paying attention to where
they are walking.

A group of guys sitting in a holding cell. "Hey bud, what are ya in for?" Guy answers,"Text Walking. It's my third arrest and my phone has been confiscated." ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Text Monster