Posted to alt.home.repair
Max[_9_] Max[_9_] is offline

Default (OT) Cellphone App that amazes me

On 3/27/2016 10:00 AM, trader_4 wrote:
While I was having my coffee, two new examples of the big boot of liberal govt
were on the radio news:

1 - A new ban passed by NYC taking effect on e-cigarettes at Yankee Stadium
and Citi Field. Once again, the libs just can't get enough of controlling
you and your life. They started with banning smoking in most public places,
then restaurants, bars, businesses, but they never will be satisfied. So,
now, they are starting in on e-cigarettes.

Smokers are extra stupid and are a danger to all of us. They need to be controlled.