Art

Default OLD SONY KP-5020 Help.

With the geometry controls fully functional the rest is schematic. Either
plumb or with tile, it is your preference to avail best viewing. Cheers
"art" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I need some advice on an old Sony KP-5020 that was given to me. I
have the main console, and the screen, but there seems to be something
missing (I guess some kind of legs or support for the screen). My
question is if the screen is supposed to go completely vertical, or is
supposed to work tilted. This is very important to know since I want
to adjust the convergency the best I can, and I wonder if, since I
don't have the screen support, if the screen can be installed on a
wall like a frame, or if it needs some inclination. I would appreciate
greatly your response. Thanks!