Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default should DIY be a green cause

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 22:43:21 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 24/03/16 21:26, Chris French wrote:

Funny they should introduce automatic defragmentation in Windows 7
then ( if not before, can't remember now) which would rather seem
to defeat this cunning plan. It seems to work well enough as if I
ever check (rarely) one of my machines it seems to be only
slightly fragmented.

Oh the joys of Linux, and no de fragging ever unless the disk is 100% full

But very few people around to help you when it goes wrong and few
guarantees from any suppliers that their hardware will work with it,
fully or at all.

It's great for geek's and running my TV and router though. ;-)

Cheers, T i m