Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default For those with Fluke Handheld DVMs

On 21/03/16 23:04, wrote:
"Just an FYI: Flukes generally carry a lifetime warranty -"

Really. Does that apply to the 8000 series ? Buddy of mine has one the batteries leaked all over and now it acts erratic. We have NOT modified the unit, just took out the batteries. If that is under warranty hell, we'll send it in !

http://en-us.fluke.com/support/warranties/

"Industrial Products Limited Lifetime Warranty

"Lifetime is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues
manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least ten
years from date of purchase. *(Lifetime Warranty applies to products
manufactured after October 1996"

--
Adrian C