Franc Zabkar

Default How to repair an UFO?

On 14 Dec 2003 03:57:46 -0800, (Adam Ben Nalois)
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Yesterday an alien from outer space crashed with its UFO into my
garden.

The alien seems to be dead and the UFO is heavily damaged.

I already fed the aliens´ remains to my dogs, but I want to repair the
UFO.

I think that some of you are experienced UFO-engineers and can tell me
how to repair it.

It's not worth repairing anything these days. Just strip it for parts.

Seems to be a small scout ship, type flying saucer with anti-grav
engines and 1 hyperspace drive.

- Franc Zabkar