geoff

Default Potterton Suprima 100

In message , Rob
writes
On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:55:49 +0000, Richard Savage
wrote:

It has started to intermittently trip to a fault state (red LED
flashing).

1) Join the ever increasing number of delighted Suprima owners
2) Search google for Suprima lockout
3) You probably have a faulty PCB
4) try CESLTD for a refurbished pcb or
5) Get signed up to British Gas boiler cover and hope it works the day
they inspect it and then 5a) call them in to replace it the next week

Hundreds of houses on our estate were fitted with these boilers, and
the engineer we know said he'd done about 40 PCBs.

Of course you could always try contacting Potterton about their
obvious design-flawed model, and good luck if you do!

For amusement only, I presume
--
geoff