Posted to alt.home.repair
Zak W Zak W is offline

Default "MDVIP" For Medical Ca Anybody Heard of It?

Ricky wrote in
:

But look around. By age 45, most people look like Humpty Dumpty, have
high blood pressure, low HDL, triglycerides and glucose through the
roof. Then there is the stuff that's not so obvious like
atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, and the impending stroke. Most
of these folks have hundreds in monthly pharmacy bills too.

That sounds like such fun!!! If that happened to me, I would want to live
AT LEAST another 45 years in that condition having fun like that.