Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default "MDVIP" For Medical Ca Anybody Heard of It?

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 12:53:27 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 4:58:45 AM UTC-4, Ricky wrote:

But in my opinion, you probably won't find real health care at your doctor's office anyway.

Meaningful health care starts at your local organic grocery store.
Eliminate refined carbohydrates from your diet and eat real organic non-GMO food and
you'll prolly find you won't need to visit your doctor 10 times per year.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/ms

Bah. I eat refined carbohydrates and GMO food, and my
doctor is lucky to see me every five years. Actually,
I don't think I've seen him in more than that. I've
seen his PA a couple of times (stepped on a roofing
nail, for example).

QED If you ate health food, you would not have stepped on that nail.
Cindy Hamilton