Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default "MDVIP" For Medical Ca Anybody Heard of It?

On 3/16/2016 9:01 AM, wrote:
Our long-term (10+ years) family doc announced he was leaving the group
practice and going it alone as an MDVIP. We said bye-bye to him and stayed
with the family group practice that brought on another Doc to replace our
old Doc. New Doc is much younger and not quite as personable, but seems to
know what to do, so we are happy non-MDVIP campers.

The age/experience vs. youth/exuberance issue is tricky. I've noticed
many "old timers" aren't really "up" on the latest technologies,
research, etc.