Posted to alt.home.repair
Zak W Zak W is offline

Default "MDVIP" For Medical Ca Anybody Heard of It?

On 3/15/2016 5:28 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Our family doc of 30+ years has announced his semi-retirement.

The vehicle for that is going to be his joining a service called "MDVIP"
and cutting his number of patients from about 4,000 to 600.

Great thread Pete. With all the old cripples here, this will be fun.

Figuring 10 visits a year... that's $160 out-of-pocket for the retainer

You and your wifey make 10 visits EACH???

My wife and I go about once or twice (in a bad year) each. Maybe you
shouldn't have done so much wacking off when you were a teen.

It's much more fun to be healthy.