Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Cartels

In article , Capitol
wrote:
charles wrote:
In articlex8edncn5A6z3ZnrLnZ2dnUU78Q3NnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk,
wrote:

The UK seems to have cartels in the garden machinery
business. I have been trying to buy a new ride on 28" mower, but find
that every Mountfield or Atco dealer in the country is selling at the
same price. None of them are competing for business. Very frustrating.
Does anyone know of a website where buyers can ask for competitive
quotes?

look on ebay. When I was looking for a ride-on in January there were
wide variations between local traders - even for the same machine.

Haven't seen any new machines for sale on ebay.

I got my last mower, brand new, via eBay.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England