Jerry G.

Default rusting

I have worked with a lot of computes in a lot of areas. I even have some
that are about 6 years old, working mostly with all their original parts.
These old P1's are mainly used for simple network managers, or simple proxy
servers. I have never seen a computer rust or get corroded on the inside.
Are you in a very humid climate, or where there is a lot of water???

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Orange" wrote in message
My old computer is starting to rust. There are great withe patches on
metalic parts. Someone told me its oxide. It seemed like fungus so I
heated it with hair dryer. Then it started changing from white to red
(like rust).
What is the best way to remove that white/red thing from my computer?
(don't wanna use sand-paper or similar)

How to prevent computer from further rusting/oxidising ?

Please HELP me, this computer means much to me.
If possible, reply to:

TIA