Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:53:48 -0800, wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:14:45 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Ed, you are one kind soul to attempt to bring facts and reason into
this discussion. My take on the subject is that it is one of many
where regular Joes should best accept the collective wisdom of the
experts. I'm surprised that I'm still incredulous about small-brained
people having "beliefs" about complicated subjects they judge mostly
by irrelevant personal observations, anecdotes, and fringe web pages.
While digging into the details might be work, finding the
well-researched and well-accepted conclusions is easy. Those who
insist on putting their opinion above the science are frequently
birthers, etc. The willfully ignorant are hopeless and it's a sorry
state of affairs that so much energy is wasted trying to fix them.

Oh..you mean Democrats then.